If you have been charged with a felony offence you will be automatically placed on parole. For every felony offence you are charged with you will be on parole for 2 RP's. What are the parole conditions?
- You are automatically on release placed on tag.
- You cannot leave the Los Santos city boundary.
- You cannot associate or be in communication with known felons.
- You must sign into a police station once ever RP. To do this contact the dispatcher and arrange a meeting time.
- You cannot re-offend.
- Police officers have greater search powers if they decide to search.